Development Board MYD-C7Z020 DB (commercial temperature grade)
Xilinx Zynq XC7Z020-1CLG400C, 1GByte DDR3, 4GB eMMC, 32MB QSPI Flash, 4 x USB2.0 Host, Gigabit Ethernet, CAN, HDMI, LCD, TF
Item number VAR-827000588
The MYD-C7Z010/20 development board is built around the MYC-C7Z010/20 CPU Module which is a compact Linux-ready ZYNQ-based SOM (System on Module). The MYC-C7Z010/20 combines the Xilinx XC7Z010-1CLG400C or XC7Z020-1CLG400C SoC device, 1GB DDR3 SDRAM, 4GB eMMC, 32MB quad SPI Flash, a Gigabit Ethernet PHY, a USB PHY and external watchdog. It is connected to the MYD-C7Z010/20 base board through two 0.8mm pitch 140-pin board-to-board connectors.
The MYD-C7Z010/20 development board takes full features of the Zynq-7010 and Zynq-7020 SoCs’ powerful dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processing system and Xilinx 7-series Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) logic unit to create a rich set of peripherals to the base board through headers and connectors including one RS232 serial port, four USB Host ports, one Gigabit Ethernet port, CAN, HDMI, LCD/Touch screen, TF card slot, RTC, one XADC header to allow you take advantage of Xilinx XADC; it has three PMoD headers to meet your I/O needs with PMoDs (only for 7020); it also has a low-pin count FMC connector to allow various FMC cards for custom I/O options. User can integrate a MYC-C7Z010 or a MYC-C7Z020 SOM on the same base board, thus making two variants of Zynq evaluation boards.
The MYD-C7Z010/20 development board is delivered with necessary cable accessories and MYIR offers optional 4.3-inch and 7-inch LCD Module. The board is preloaded with Linux. It is a high-performance and low-cost development platform for evaluation and prototype based on Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC family.
- XC7Z020-1CLG400C (Zynq-7020)
- 667MHz Xilinx XC7Z010/20 Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 Processor with Xilinx 7-series FPGA logic
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM (2 x 512MB, 32-bit)
- 4 GB eMMC
- 32 MB QSPI Flash
- 4 x USB2.0 Host, Gigabit Ethernet, CAN, HDMI, LCD, TF
- 1 x XADC, 3 x Pmod, 1 x FMC
- External watchdog
- Three LEDs
- Two 0.8mm pitch 140-pin board-to-board expansion connectors
- Dimensions: 190mm x 110mm (base board), 75mm x 55mm (CPU Module)
- Working temp.: 0~70 Celsius
- Ready-to-Run Linux 3.15.0
The MYD-C7Z010/20 development board is preloaded with Linux 3.15.0. MYIR provides a downloadable software package.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x MYD-C7Z020 Development Board – with MYC-C7Z020 CPU Module Xilinx XC7Z020-1CLG400C
- 1 x 1.5 m cross Ethernet cable
- 1 x DB9 UART cable
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x 12V/1.25A Power adapter
- Manufacturer: MYIR Make Your Idea Real
- Manufacturer's article name: MYD-C7Z020 Development Board
- Manufacturer's article number: MYD-C7Z020-4E1D-667-C
|Net weight||907 g|